Call Us: 0207 645 3744

Home Insurance for Single Ply Roofing

As a homeowner, you want the peace of mind that comes with having the right insurance for your home. However, finding reasonably priced insurance for a house with a Single Ply Roofing element can be a difficult task.

What does it cover?

The Single Ply Roofing Association (SPRA) listened to this feedback from their members’ domestic customers and in response has teamed up with GGFi to arrange a special buildings and contents insurance scheme which is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s. The scheme itself has been designed specifically for domestic properties with a Single Ply Roofing element. This means you have the reassurance of being covered by a tailor-made insurance product.

It is important to keep your household insurers up to date, with any structural changes to your property, to ensure the building remains adequately covered. For those with existing cover, we recommend you ask for a comparison quote for your property from the GGFi SP Home Insurance Scheme.

Cover is also available on a 'Contents only' basis for people living in flats with Single Ply Roofing.

For more information relating to the GGFi SP Home Insurance scheme, please read about the Key Facts relating to the policy. 


Get a quote

To obtain a quote visit here or call 01732 749 559.

GGFi SP Home Insurance is administered on behalf of GGFi Ltd by Sennocke International Insurance Services Ltd. GGFi Ltd and Sennocke International Insurance Services Ltd are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.