1. The materials on this website (the 'site') are provided by GGFi as a service to its customers, employees and other interested persons and may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the express written permission of GGFi. GGFi neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with GGFi.
2. While GGFi uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, GGFi makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. GGFi assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are entirely at your risk. Neither GGFi, any of its affiliates, agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITIED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. GGFi also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. In addition, you expressly acknowledge and agree that GGFi is not liable or responsible for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third parties.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of GGFi or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, GGFi is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, GGFi. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.